Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I know...sorry we've been busy!

Ok - so I'm slacking. Sue me! April was a crazy crazy month and I am just now starting to relax...only to gear up for July and August which will prove to be chaos - but super fun. Anyway, I digress. On to the important stuff.

Jensen and I went to California for Easter and had a great time. Jensen met all of Grammy's friends at work, saw a bunch of relatives, and got to play at a super cool park. Oh yeah - and she got some early birthday presents.



Once we got home we were in birthday mode. Jensen had a fabulous birthday party! She had all her friends and family here and of course lots of cake!



Now we're just settling down from a very busy April. This past weekend was Mother's Day and Marc and Jensen spoiled me rotten. They got me a beautiful necklace with a charm with Jensen's name and birthday. I'm soooo lucky to have such a wonderful family.

Well, sorry it's been so long...hopefully I'll be back soon with walking news!

No comments: